Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to Watch DVDs on an iPad - Learn the Simple Steps


The iPad is a great device, it has so many powerful functions. One thing I found when I first got my iPad was that I really wanted to be able to watch my DVDs on it just like I am able to on my laptop and home computer. Adding more to my incentive was the fact that the iPad is a great movie player and is much easier to use than my computer and also more light weight and portable. With the iPad it's just a simple switch on, pick the movie and press play. In around five seconds you are away! Since the iPad doesn't have a disk drive, I knew there had to be another way that I could find out how to watch DVDs on an iPad.

Short of ripping my hair out, I decided to do some research on the internet to find the answer to my dilemma.

What I wanted when searching was some simple advice on how to watch DVDs on an iPad but what I did find was lots of useless search results. Eventually I pieced together the process and found that it is really quite simple.

To save you the time that I spent searching, here is a summary of the required steps:

How To Watch DVDs on an iPad:


Download a DVD to iPad program onto your computer (Windows PC or Apple MAC).
Insert the DVD into your computer.
Run the software. This will create a file on your computer that you will pass on to your iPad in the next steps.
Run iTunes and add the file you just created. Once in iTunes, click on "File" then "Add File to Library", browse to locate.
Sync your iPad.

Then you're done!

I have many DVD titles at home and now I have most of them stored inside my iPad. Now I watch them anywhere!

The advantages of learning how to watch DVDs on an iPad have been far greater than I had imagined. No longer am I bored while waiting for a train or sitting around in airport lounges. I have managed to watch lots of DVDs that I never previously found the time for! Even my kids love it as they watch their DVDs on it too!

So, now that you know how to watch DVDs on an iPad and you know that it's a simple process. Get started and enjoy!








Download a FREE TRIAL

DVD to iPad program:

dvd-to-ipad-software.com


No comments:

Post a Comment