Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Words With Friends - Newtoy Inc.

Play the AD-FREE version of Words With Friends, the game more of your friends are playing than any other word game!

Experience for yourself why millions are addicted to the word building, triple score seeking, chat bubble sending goodness of Words With Friends.

_________________________________________

Not ready to buy? Try Words With Friends Free.

If you already have the free version, switching to the paid version is easy as pie. Your existing account, games and friends will carry over automatically to this ad-free version.

_________________________________________

PRAISE FOR WORDS

‧ "'Words With Friends' is the new Twitter." – John Mayer

‧ "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar

‧ "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News

‧ "Everyone who owns an iPhone or iPod Touch should have this game on their device." – Touch Arcade

ADDICTIVE FEATURES

‧ Simple and familiar gameplay you know and love

‧ Turn-based design lets you play up to 20 games simultaneously

‧ Play with your friends or match-make instantly with a random opponent

‧ Stay in touch with friends and family with in-game chat messaging

‧ Push notifications tell you when it’s your turn

_________________________________________

If you like Words With Friends, try Chess With Friends. And iPad users, check out Words With Friends HD.

Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends

by Railrd I always have three or four words a game that I know are spelled correctly but are not allowed. Would be a better game if it would accept words in the dictionary.

by Martpie This has been the buggiest app I have ever had to deal with. So you can imagine my delight when the update to fix the bugs came out. So, naturally, I updated. After 30 minutes of the "loading" update freezing up my phone, the app then completely disappeared from my phone and am unable to reinstall because the phone thinks it is already installed. As usual, outstanding job programmers!

by Carl Lee I'd love it more if I could get some stats.

For example: Average number of letters played, average point scored per turn, and most (even least points) a in game, per game.

The brief history is nice, but I'd prefer a complete list. Names go away and when I complete multiple games at a time, I miss the strangers I was gaming with.

Player stats would be nice too, wins/losses, average total score across total games. The above mentioned stats, across all games. Maybe who I play with most often.

Maybe even some achievements...

Keep up the good work!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment